This is my latest book on the subject of OpenSAML. It will guide you trough the basics of Single Sing-on with SAML and how to set up a Service Provider using OpenSAML.
This book will give you
- A basic understanding of Single Sign-On with OpenSAML
- A migration guide for migrating from OpenSAML V2 to V3
- Running sample code to try things out
- A walk though of steps needed to implement SSO in OpenSAML
- Usage of popular bindings and useful security features
If you are looking for my previous book on OpenSAML V2 you will find it here.