SAML Chrome Extension Published!
I have been working with SAML for a while now and I have always used Firefox for debugging instead of my favorite browser, Chrome. Why? you ask. Because there is a plugin called SAML tracer on firefox that is excellent for viewing the SAML messages going across the browser. There have been no such plugin for Chrome.
Finally I have decided to take things into my own hands and build one.
And now it's done and here it is! SAML DevTools extension
- The extension adds a panel to the Developer Tools
- Shows all network requests for the current window
- SAML requests are highlighted in green for usability
- Can filter out SAML requests
- Show request and response details
- Displays syntax highlighted SAML message
- Custom syntax highlighting for SAML to allow for easier reading