Your personal information
Information we collect from you We process some or all of the following types of information from you when you visit and use the website: If you contact us, We may keep a record of that correspondence. website analytics data of your usage and problems on the website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, errors, usage patterns.
In case a product or service is purchased, we collect information needed to deliver the product or service and information required by authorities for book keeping If you choose to subscribe to our mailing list, we collect email address to fulfill this service.
Uses made off your information
We process your data in order to provide you with you with the service or product you are using or have requested, improve our service and fulfill requirements from authorities.
Lawful basis for processing
When you contact us by email, as mentioned in point 1 in the list above, our lawful basis for processing is "legitimate interest" and the legitimate interest is to respond to any enquiries you have made.
For collecting analytics information, as mentioned in point 2 in the list above, our lawful basis for processing is "legitimate interest" for analytics data concerning errors or problems in the website, the legitimate interest is to maintain the service and correct any problems and errors. Other analytics data including usage patterns and statistics are only collected if a consent is given and process on the lawful basis of “concent”.
If you purchase a product or service as mentioned in point 3, our lawful basis for processing collected information is “performance of a contract” to be able to provide you with the product or service you purchased. For some off the information we also rely on “legal requirements” for processing data required by authorities for bookkeeping.
If you choose to sign up for a mailing list, as mentioned in point 4, you give your consent while doing so. Our lawful basis for processing this data is “consent”
Purposes of processing
We use information collected in the following ways:
- To allow you to make use of or get any service or product you have purchased or requested
- To answer enquiries you have made
- To provide you with information you have requested by signing up on a mailing list
- To comply with legal requirements
- To ensure that the application is working as intended and be able to improve it to the benefit of all users.
- To provide you with information and offers that you request from us or which We feel may interest you.
- We will not sell your data to third parties.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal data to third parties service providers, agents, subcontractors and other associated organisations for the purposes of completing tasks and providing services to you on our behalf (e.g. transport of data, hosting and processing of analytics data).
We may also disclose your personal data to third parties:
- in the event that We sell or buy any business or assets, in which case We may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; or
- if We or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets; or
- if We are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or
Third party services
The following services, used by us, may collect information about you to provide you with a service you have requested, products you have purchased or functionality you have consented to.
We use Google analytics to collect and process information about the usage of our website as described in the previous sections. If you want to know how Google protects this data and your privacy please visit the link below https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
Google tag manager
We use Google tag manager to deploy small pieces of code on our website to make Google Analytics and other services you consent to work. For more information visit the link below. https://support.google.com/tagmanager/answer/9323295
We use Payhip to sell our books. Payhip manages payment and delivery of the books and collects information in order to do so. To learn more about what information Payhip collects and how they manage it, visit the link below. https://payhip.com/privacy
Processing of personal data
We take appropriate measures to ensure that any personal data are kept secure.
- Secure transfer and access to the information collected.
- Limit access to information to personal that need it and to use this only in a manner needed for the purpose of processing.
Keeping your personal data up to date
If your personal details change you can request to update them by contacting us by sending a request by email to the contact details below. Data will only be updated if it does not break any legal requirements we might have. If you have any questions about how we use data collected which relates to you, please contact us by sending a request by email to the contact details below.
How long we keep your personal data
Where you have contacted us via e-mail, We will hold your contact and enquiry details for up to 1 years.
Analytics data is saved for up to 5 years
According to General Data Protection Regulation you have certain rights, including:
- access to your personal data,
- require correction any incorrectness in your personal information held,
- require deletion of personal data in some cases,
- receive the personal data concerning you which you have provided, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and may * share this data to an other parties in some cases,
- object at any time to direct marketing concerning you,
- object to automated decision making result in legal effects concerning you or significantly affect you,
- in some cases object to processing of your personal data,
- in some cases restrict processing of your personal data,
- claim compensation for damages resulting from us breaching data protection laws.
For more information your user rights and the cases where they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) on individual's rights under the General Data Protection Regulation. If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please send a request by email to the contact details at the bottom of the policy Please include:
- Information that can be used to identify you
- Proof of your identity and you ownership to the data concerned.
- What right you would like to exercise and on what data
Below the cookies we use are described in more detail.
The cookies We use are:
- "Analytical" cookies. They allow us to recognise visitors and to see how they use the website. This helps us to improve website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- “Targeting and advertising” cookies. They allow us to understand what services and products you might be interested in and provide advertisement on these.
How to manage cookies
When you enter our website for the first time your are asked if you give your consent or not to allow the cookies above to be used to collect information.
You can choose to accept all, decline all but the strictly necessary or make your own custom choice of what to allow and not. This choice is saved using a cookie on your browser.
If you like you can change this consent at any time by clicking the consent settings link at the button of the website. There are also settings in your web browser and several browsers extensions that can be used to stop cookies from being used.
Privacy policies of other websites
Changes to this policy
We reserve the right to modify this Policy at any time. The most current version of the policy is available on the SAMLSecurity.com website.
Questions, comments and request can be directed to email@example.com.